Re: Elephant paper

At 08:21 AM 4/7/97 -0400, you wrote:
> I think we can satisfy the political idealogies of all concerned very
>easily.  As far as I can tell elephant pooh paper should be the ideal
>medium for the Congressional Record. Other government publications may
>also qualify.
> In the interests of Truth, Beauty and the American Way,
>Dorothy Africa.

Expect difficulties form the cattle pooh lobby.  The Cong. Rec. may only use
vertual pooh anyway since is only the virtual words from the floor and not
the shovelable kind.

virtually yours,

      M I C H A E L   M O R I N                  M.F.A., M.L.S.
    Director Celtic Press                Instructional Media Librarian
     Buffalo  New York                   D'Youville College Library
                           ba202@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
       Member Buffalo Free-Net Executive Board of Directors