Re: Elephant paper / Politics.

I now declare this variant of this thread concluded. Let's get on with some
real stuff. Anyone out there develop any new binding structures they wish
to talk about? How about new pastepaper patterns?

Your Listmgr.

At 09:01 PM 4/7/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Dorothy Africa wrote:
>>
>>  I think we can satisfy the political idealogies of all concerned very
>> easily.  As far as I can tell elephant pooh paper should be the ideal
>> medium for the Congressional Record. Other government publications may
>> also qualify.
>>

>    Well, actually, what we need is a law requiring all government
>publications be printed on paper made from cow dung, specifically male
>cow dung --
>

>--
>Harmon Seaver hseaver@xxxxxxxxx hseaver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>The fundamental delusion of humanity is that I am in here -- and you
>are out there.
>Copyright, Harmon F. Seaver, 1997. License to distribute this post is
>available to Microsoft for US$1,000 per instance, or local equivalent.

<----  Begin PDV Signature File  ---->
Peter Verheyen, Conservation Librarian
     Syracuse University Library
         Syracuse, NY 13244