10,000th Visitor

The 10,000 visitor will be coming to the Book Arts Web in a day or so, and
I wanted to offer that individual a prize. So what does one have to do.
It's easy, from Windows, right click on the counter and select view image.
This will bring up just that image of the counter. Email it to me at
pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx as an attachment. If it says 10,000 I'll send you a
prize. Of course, please send me your snailmail address.

Another way to get it to me is to save the image of the counter by
right-clicking on it and giving it  the name: counter.gif

Send it to my address as an attachment from your regular email. Mac folks
are on their own as to how to do this.

Good luck,

Peter
<----  Begin PDV Signature File  ---->