[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Artists' books in the library (fwd)
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Artists' books in the library (fwd)
- From: Charles Alexander <chax@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 9 Apr 1997 07:06:46 -0700
- In-reply-to: <199704091807.LAA01808@pantano.theriver.com>
- Message-id: <199704091955.MAA22469@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
My apologies to Eric D. Friedman and all for my sloppy use of the term
"livres d'artiste," which Eric rightfully pointed out. And my sincere
thanks to him for illuminating so much about this term, about artists'
books in France, and more.
charles alexander / chax press / chax@xxxxxxxxxxxx