# 10,000

Well I have no idea who it was. All I know is that over 60 people looked at
it since I sent out that posting and we are now at 10,017.

To reply to Dennis Moser, I did specify attachment.

Thank you to everyone for their support of the list and it's web resources,
many of which are provided by subscribers world-wide. It wouldn't have
happened without all of you.

Peter

>>>                    I love working in the library.                  <<<

Peter D. Verheyen                    <wk> 315.443.9937   <fax>315.443.9510
<Email>                                     mailto:pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<Webmaster>                             http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
<Listowner>                            mailto:Book_Arts-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx