[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: # 10,000
- From: "Peter D. Verheyen" <pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 9 Apr 1997 16:00:20 -0400
- Message-id: <199704092001.NAA26683@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Well I have no idea who it was. All I know is that over 60 people looked at
it since I sent out that posting and we are now at 10,017.
To reply to Dennis Moser, I did specify attachment.
Thank you to everyone for their support of the list and it's web resources,
many of which are provided by subscribers world-wide. It wouldn't have
happened without all of you.
>>> I love working in the library. <<<
>>There is something to be said for working in a place bound in leather.<<
Peter D. Verheyen <wk> 315.443.9937 <fax>315.443.9510