[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Bookbinding in Chicago
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Bookbinding in Chicago
- From: Lidia Varesco <winge@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 11 Apr 1997 12:29:55 -0500
- Message-id: <199704111834.LAA24594@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Kerry in Little Rock,
When you're in Chicago, you must go to Aiko's and Paper Source for paper.
And while you're at Paper Source, go across the street to Pearl--they also
have a nice selection of paper, rubber stamps, etc.
Aiko's Paper Source
3347 N. Clark 232 West Chicago Ave
Chicago, IL Chicago, IL