[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
paste paper tools and ideas
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: paste paper tools and ideas
- From: "Irina A. Gorstein" <gorshtey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 11 Apr 1997 15:41:22 -0400
- In-reply-to: <X000000002036aa0@MHS>
- Message-id: <199704111952.MAA19358@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I like to use tooth brush for my paste papers. I also do layers of
different colors, so I use a piece of board to scrape the top layer off.
Gives great results. I also go for cheap things to use--crinkled baking
foil or just a brown bag work nice.