[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: paste paper tools and ideas
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: paste paper tools and ideas
- From: Michel Rogerson <michaelr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 11 Apr 1997 15:14:02 -0500
- In-reply-to: <01IHL02ZB2EG006KEX@crcvms.unl.edu>
- Message-id: <199704112021.NAA22812@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
speaking of paste papers...what the best recipe for paint mixtures to use
for paste paper ???
please, anyone, let me know.
UNL Libraries, Book Repair Specialist
"...admits to being a life-long bibliophile...you know the
type--perpetual late fees on the library card, reading ten
books at once, and always trying to get you to read the one
he just finished..."
Love Library Bindery
Lincoln, NE 86588-0410