[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: paste paper tools and ideas
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: paste paper tools and ideas
- From: "Peter D. Verheyen" <pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 11 Apr 1997 05:33:54 -0400
- In-reply-to: <199704112022.QAA25076@ultra1.dreamscape.com>
- Message-id: <199704112138.OAA26868@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
If you go to Book Arts Links at <http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey>, Look
under Paper Arts. You'll find a posting which Richard Miller compiled and
which is in the Archive filled with recipes.
At 03:14 PM 4/11/97 -0500, you wrote:
>speaking of paste papers...what the best recipe for paint mixtures to use
>for paste paper ???
>please, anyone, let me know.
<---- Begin PDV Signature File ---->
Peter Verheyen, Conservation Librarian
Syracuse University Library
Syracuse, NY 13244
<---- End PDV Signature File ---->