[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: the latest thing
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: the latest thing
- From: vosberg <vosberg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 12 Apr 1997 09:20:08 -0300
- Message-id: <199704121220.FAA22567@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
So - the latest thing is to pronounce "copier" in French down Mexico way!
Is it photocopying art? Do tell more!
New Brunswick, Canada
(Spring is here! Robins, Ducks and Canada Geese have all come home...)
>A book friend in Santa Fe just told me the latest over there is
>COPIER (pronounced cop-ee-ay) ART. ;-)