[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: paste paper tools and ideas
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: paste paper tools and ideas
- From: Daria <dherlihy@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 13 Apr 1997 13:26:06 -0500
- Message-id: <199704131713.KAA14115@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
If rolling cookie cutters will work well for paste papers, how about
rolling stamp designs - just saw some with Grecian geometrics.
Also used, the notched plastic squares that workmen use to texture
ceiling goop and drywall mud and cements.
Keep em coming
Lilias at Saltwinds Yankee Barn Workshop