Re: Moderation of list.

Peter,

I don't much like the idea of a moderated list, although I do notice that
some things get through that aren't meant to. Still, I'm not bothered by
the few times a week this happens, nor by the "me too" messages --
sometimes it's good to see that some idea has support, even if the poster
doesn't want to engage substantially.

Just don't like the idea of a filter.

charles

charles alexander / chax press / chax@xxxxxxxxxxxx