[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Moderation
- From: Jeff Peachey <peachey@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 17 Apr 1997 10:50:10 -0400
- Message-id: <199704171502.IAA12550@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
me too! :)
At 10:05 AM 4/17/97 -0500, you wrote:
>It seems that every time a group of humans gets together, sooner or later
>someone wants to enforce rules, regs, fines, etc., and if the group itself
>do this, then the government or its agencies does !!
>I am for keeping cyberspace "free" in spirit (and monetarily too.) It wont
>be long before we'll have to PAY for our 'net use one way or another, see ot
>Keep the lists free, as unmoderated as possible and let those who
>tend toward egalitarianism have a little more patience.