From:   Cassandra Moseley (GD 1997)[SMTP:cmoseley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent:   Saturday, April 19, 1997 6:40 PM
To:     BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:        Re: fore-edge redux

A guy named Martin Frost was here in San Francisco and gave a workshop in
fore-edge painting at the SF Center for the Book. I don't have his info.,
but the people there could tell you how to contact him. I went to his
lecture and he is one prolific guy; since then I've seen examples of his
work in booksellers' catalogs here and there as well. Hope this is useful.

Coriander Reisbord and not Cassandra Moseley