Re: Moderation of list.

I vote for moderation -- the volume of this list has grown
tremendously and much of it is strictly personal or of the "me too"
variety. In other words, a very large signal to noise ratio. If Peter
wants to take on the workload of moderation, then I'm all for it. I've
been (and am) on a number of moderated lists and only one of them has
any tendency toward censorsorship -- and that one is the gov-docs lists,
and truthfully, it is pretty bad. But what else can you expect from
government documents types anyway, eh?

--
Harmon Seaver hseaver@xxxxxxxxx hseaver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Facts an' facts, an' t'ings an' t'ings: dem's all a lotta fockin'