Fw: fore-edge redux

How much of the picture shows up on each individual page?  Can you see a
slim sliver of watercolor on each page? I looked at some of the wonderful
Canadian whaling scenes on the web page mentioned earlier on this thread.
Does the fan expose 1/16" of each page, or more? less?  It wahard to tell
on an electronic picture and I have never seen this before.

Thanks,
Lee Cooper