Book repair job

Perhaps a binder near Mr. Ryberg would luike to undertake this job. He found me thru my website, and I thought someone local to him could contact him directly.

                Richard

Thanks for the reply about the medical dictionary.
I am only interested in restoring this book as a keepsake, as it was a gift
many years ago from a friend.  It is not nessacary to be restored to its
original condition, only a condition which will keep it from deteriorating
any further.

I'm in the North Alabama area now, but will soon be
moving to the San Francisco Bay area. If you know of anyone in either area
that does that type repair, I'd appreciate your recommendation.

Thank you again for your reply,
Chris Ryberg <Splatking@xxxxxxx>

            Richard
            http://minsky.com