Re: Prints List

I have links to information about two possible lists from Book Arts Links
at <http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey>. Information is below. If cutting
and pasting the address into a new message, DO NOT include "mailto:";

Peter

LETPRESS
Letterpress Discussion List
 Country: Canada
 Site: University of New Brunswick, Fredericton, N.B., Canada
 Computerized administrator: mailto:listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Human administrator: mailto:letpress-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You can join this group by sending the message "sub LETPRESS your name" to
mailto:listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OR PERHAPS

TYPO-L Discussion of Type and Typographic Design

   Computerized administrator: mailto:listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   Human administrator: mailto:typo-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You can join this group by sending the message "sub TYPO-L your name" to

At 09:31 PM 4/23/97 -0700, you wrote:
>>From an old message to this list, I copied the address for subscribing to
the l
>ist which discusses prints and printmaking, but it came back with an
incorrect
>address. Does anyone have the correct address?  Thanks.

Bucheinbandkunst ist Architektur in kleinstem Massstab
Otto Dorfner

Peter Verheyen, Conservation Librarian
Syracuse University Library
Syracuse, NY 13244