new repair business

If this is an unethical way of doing this, please let me know.  I am
in the process of starting my own book repair business.  My first
customer is my church, which wants their hymnals fixed.  Most of the
repairs will be recasing in the original bindings.  The problem is,
I haven't the faintest idea what to charge for repairs of ANY type.
If anyone is willing to share their price lists with me, you can
respond to me directly.  Thanks in advance for your help.
Sue Dunlap

Sue Dunlap                                     phone: 330 263 2107
Preservation/Preparation Manager               fax: 330 263 2253
College of Wooster Libriaries                  email:sdunlap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
College of Wooster
Wooster OH 44691-2364