[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Networking Artists & Poets Exhibition
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Networking Artists & Poets Exhibition
- From: luigi <r.drake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 13:12:55 -0600
- Message-id: <199704241723.KAA18496@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
a while back i'd heard a rumor that the Marvin Sackner was going to sell
the archive--is this true? did UPenn buy it?
>The University of Pennsylvania Library's Department of Special Collections
>presents "Networking Artists & Poets: Assemblings from the Ruth & Marvin
>Sackner Archive of Concrete & Visual Poetry." ...