Re: Repair <- vs -> conserve

At 08:41 AM 4/29/97 -0400, Peter wrote:
>LET' KEEP THIS CIVIL and avoid personal denigrating attacks. I personally
>find this discussion perfectly valid and something the profession needs to
>think about, if we do think of ourselves as a profession.
>
>First off, @ 1.95 you wouldn't even break even, unless perhaps you don't

>So Denis.
>
>My hourly, regardless is currently $50/hr. Of course I can do 10 simple
>cloth rebacks (repairs) in an hour, though not for days on end so it might

 Thank you. As a lurker I have just seen a potential waste of band width
turn into a very useful and educational experience.Keep up the good work.

Jon Nichols                             |           E-mail: j-nich@xxxxxxx
Automated Systems Team                  |           Tele:     612.626.0801
University of Minnesota Libraries       |           Fax:      612.625.3428
499 Wilson Library
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55455