repair vs. conserve

My apologies to anyone I offended and toes I stepped on and cans of worms I
opened by mixing up my terminology and saying I was "repairing" books
instead of "conserving" them, and by also saying I was "recasing" when in
fact I am "rebacking".  Thank you Sam, Dan, and Rayburn for coming to my
defense.  (Now I remember why I quit this list a few months ago.  I was too
busy "repairing" books to read it.)

Sue Dunlap                                     phone: 330 263 2107
Preservation/Preparation Manager               fax: 330 263 2253
College of Wooster Libriaries                  email:sdunlap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
College of Wooster
Wooster OH 44691-2364