[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Repair <- vs -> conserve
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Repair <- vs -> conserve
- From: Michelle Venditelli <Michelle_Venditelli@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 29 Apr 1997 10:30:32 -0400
- Message-id: <199704291430.HAA20012@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>From a fairly new list member, thank you Peter for turning a nasty thread
into a tutorial that everyone can benefit from. I find this list
informative and with interesting feedback, as others do I'm sure, so what's
unethical about asking for advice.
At 08:41 AM 4/29/97 -0400, you wrote:
>LET' KEEP THIS CIVIL and avoid personal denigrating attacks. I personally
>find this discussion perfectly valid and something the profession needs to
>think about, if we do think of ourselves as a profession.