[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Kapok
- From: Bob Muens <Bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 29 Apr 1997 12:48:56 EDT
- Message-id: <199704291805.LAA20704@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
A friend and I have been collecting Kapok fibers from the pods of our
local trees. We would like to encorporate them into our hand made paper but
are wondering about methods to prepare the long silky fibers.
Has anyone on this list had experience with this fiber? We
would appreciate any information that anyone has about it.