[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Papermaking
- From: Jacqueline Sullivan <macjacq@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 28 Apr 1997 21:54:13 -0700
- Message-id: <199704300319.UAA23628@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> So where does the enterprising amateur go from here?
> Any ideas on getting the final pulp at home?
You can buy various pulps from Twinrocker and other Paper houses. You can
buy plans for making a "kindof" beater from a garbage disposal from
Carriage House in Mass. If you need addresses please e-mail me and I will
hunt them up - Twinrocker has a web site. Jacqueline Sullivan