Re: Papermaking

Daniel,

I don't have the space to make paper from scratch, so to speak, but I do
recycle old papers into new, innovative papers.  I use them to make books,
use in layering in my rubber stamping and trade with others who also
recycle.

Give it a try.  Just don't use construction paper.  You can even use dryer
lint!

Barbara
bholl@xxxxxxxxxxx