[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: pricing-- a reply to Denis
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: pricing-- a reply to Denis
- From: "Peter D. Verheyen" <pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 14:12:53 -0400
- Message-id: <199704301814.LAA04954@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I think this is a very interesting discussion, and would like to see it
continue with regards to basic business advice and practices...
Let's keep the maliciousness to a minimum though. We're all adults and even
though we are very far apart on numerous points, let's try to be objective
and impersonal about this. I would hate for us to meet a conference and
have a rumble break out.
So, in that note, let's just cool off a bit here.
My $100 worth.
Bucheinbandkunst ist Architektur in kleinstem Massstab
Peter Verheyen, Conservation Librarian
Syracuse University Library
Syracuse, NY 13244