Re: tacketting

You should get instructions for Don Etherington's Japanese tissue hinge
repair (oops, there goes that word again).  I don't have the instructions
at hand but if you don't have access to them, I can obtain them for you if
you want to send me a private message.  Nice option of what you describe.
Jane Brown
Charleston, SC