Vance Studley's book

There has been a lot of mention of this great beginning papermaking book.
I happen to have a new, extra copy that I would be happy to sell to someone
who is looking for it.  It costs $8.00.  Send me an email if you are
interested and we can work out the details.

Regards,
Lee Cooper
lcooper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

(I hate to think whether or not this might be an ethical thing to do or not
for fear of the discussion that it would get me into!?!? :-)))