Public Service Notice for Compuserve Subscribers. All others ignore.

I know that there are good number of compuserve subscribers on this list.
It is come to my attention that compuserve is changing email addresses away
from those numbers to something more intuitive, like your name. This will
affect whether you will be able to post. It will not affect receipt of
postings. I would suggest that you all resubscribe.

The message: subscribe Book_Arts-L Yourfirstname Yourlastname

should be sent to

listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If anyone has problems, please contact me DIRECTLY, not via the list. Email
is in sig file below.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Peter

>> Je mehr das Eiweiss stinkt, je mehr der Goldschnitt blinkt! <<

Peter D. Verheyen           <wk> 315.443.9937   <fax>315.443.9510
<Email>                            mailto:pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<Webmaster>                    http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
<Listowner>           mailto:Book_Arts-L-Request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx