Re: bitchy buddha press

Yes, it's kosher to post these kinds of things to the list. As listowner, I
even encourage it, as long as it's relevant to the list.

I also encourage postings of workshops, exhibitions, lectures,
publications... as long as they're relevant.

Peter

At 05:33 PM 5/2/97 -0400, you wrote:
>(Note: I hope it's kosher for me to post things like this to the list. Also,
>apologies for duplication.)
>
>3 things from Indigo Som & bitchy buddha press
>

                  >>> I love working in the library. <<<

Peter D. Verheyen              <wk> 315.443.9937        <fax> 315.443.9510
<Email>                                     mailto:pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<Webmaster>                             http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
<Listowner>                            mailto:Book_Arts-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx