[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: List changes
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: List changes
- From: patriot@xxxxxxx
- Date: Fri, 2 May 1997 21:42:52 -0100
- In-reply-to: <199705020745.DAA04033@topcat.mip.net>
- Message-id: <199705030142.SAA18941@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I would love to hear more about the Gocco printer. Why would it be better
or what can one do that a scanner and color printer cannot, for example ?
At 11:55 PM 5/1/97 -0700, you wrote:
>I want to add my voice to Peter's about making the list what we want it
>to be. I too have been quiet sometimes waiting for an interesting thread
>but it's not hard to pop out a question or idea and see who responds.
>A few weeks ago I asked about paste paper tools after having a
>conversation with a friend. She said, why not put this on the list -
>to which I thought, well why not? How many of us have some thought we
>never think to share? How about interesting book structures or the
>latest tip with a GOCCO printer (i'm still learning mine).
>Jump right in, the water's fine! Artemis
David in Maryland