Re: London, Cambridge, Paris

We still have last remaining 3 copies of our Guide to places of interest for
travelling printers and Book arts afficionados!  Printed in 1991 a few
addreses are out of date but museums do not move!  Hence at reduced price of
US$30 inc. shipping.

  eg. London has useful paper shops 'Falkiner Fine Papers at 76 Southampton
Row, and Lawrence in Clerkenwell Street.
  St Bride Printing Library off Fleet Street is THE printing library with the
widest ranging collection of books on printing and all related subjects in
the world.  Science Museum has good collection of presses and V7A has
decorated paers Artists books etc.

Claire Bolton, The Alembic Press, Oxford, UK
AlembicPrs@xxxxxxx                http://members.aol.com/alembicprs/