Archives, mail, list options...

EVERYTHING sent to the list ends up in the archive. If you don't see
something you post it is quite possibly because your mail options were set
for "norepro," ie. you don't get copies of your own postings. Formerly you
had to set it to "repro" yourself. Earlier last week I set the default for
"repro" so that be default everyone now gets copies of their own postings
unless they set it to the contrary.

Full instructions are in the FAQ at <http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey>.
That's also where you'll find logon/logoff, vacation settings...

Peter

I'm never sure that everything gets transmitted to the list,
>though it generally does get put into the archives.
>Thanks
>Rupert
>Rupert N. Evans
>Prairie Publications

>> Je mehr das Eiweiss stinkt, je mehr der Goldschnitt blinkt! <<

Peter D. Verheyen           <wk> 315.443.9937   <fax>315.443.9510
<Email>                            mailto:pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<Webmaster>                    http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
<Listowner>           mailto:Book_Arts-L-Request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx