Book Arts Guild Info Needed

I live in the Hartford area and am interested in getting together with other
people who are making books.  I'm thinking about creating a Connecticut Book
Arts Guild.  Are any of you ones who started a Guild in your area?  What should
I be thinking about?  How did you start?  How often do you meet?  What are your
dues? Are workshops available?  Any information would be appreciated!
Marcia Buch
buch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx