[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: new threads
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: new threads
- From: Mary Crest <MARYCREST@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 6 May 1997 13:50:16 -0400
- Message-id: <199705061750.KAA21180@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
In a message dated 97-05-05 09:26:51 EDT, you write:
<< Kerry Kemp queried:
are there any opinions as to an appropriate binding
>for turn, turn, turn and the seasons of eccesliastes???
The flag book by Hedi Kyle turns page by page, but when extended fully
reveals the entire book--in this case a stunning display of the entire work,
both text and whatever background photograph or artwork you have designed.