Re: joint-tackets

Don's two pieces are online in HTML in the Book Arts Links section
<http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey>, and Gudrun's piece in the GBW
Newsletter should have been online at the GBW site, but wasn't for some
reason. The URL for that site is
<http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/byorg/gbw/>. There you'll find the Study
Opportunities List and the Newsletter in full text going back to October 1994.

Peter

>also don etherington uses japanese paper for hinge repair. he is
>president of the conservation division at ici (information conservation
>,inc.). they may be able to post a source for the description of his
>technique. e-mail: 70304.3023@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>i published an article on my combination of the two techniques in "guild
>of book workers newsletter, number 104, february 1996. gudrun aurand:
>combining two minimum intervention techniques in conservation and
>achieving a functional and aesthetically pleasing result."
>
>gudrun aurand
>bookbinder/conservator
>washington state university libraries
>pullman,wa

>> Je mehr das Eiweiss stinkt, je mehr der Goldschnitt blinkt! <<

Peter D. Verheyen           <wk> 315.443.9937   <fax>315.443.9510
<Email>                            mailto:pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<Webmaster>                    http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
<Listowner>           mailto:Book_Arts-L-Request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx