[no subject]

I've done some reading, but I have little bench experience, and no
instruction. I have "Bookbinding & Conservation by Hand" by Laura
S.Young, "Bookbinding as a Handcraft" by Manly Banister, and "Hand
Bookbinding, a Manual of Instruction" by Aldren A Watson.  I'd like to
get two or more recommendations of other books from each of you
bookbinding gurus.  I'm asking for two because then you can cite the
second best one beside the one you wrote yourself.  :-) I hope I don't
start any flames, but does anyone have any *specific* objections to
the advice or techniques in the books I have.

Thanks,
Phil Karn, Sr
Newbie in Residence