[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: storage of paper
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: storage of paper
- From: Michelle Venditelli <Michelle_Venditelli@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 7 May 1997 11:52:32 -0400
- Message-id: <199705071552.IAA08873@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Don't you just love Ikea. Unfortunately, they don't ship. They do have a
catalog though and there are Ikea stores in PA, NJ and a few more. It's
worth driving with a van and stocking up!
At 11:44 AM 5/7/97 -0400, you wrote:
>In a message dated 97-05-05 18:30:48 EDT, you write:
><< >And then what do you do with the not so huge? Or how about the eensey,
> >>weensey bits you might need and hate to waste?
> >> >>
>Ikea, a chain store in California, carries an eighteen drawer chest called
>Sture. The drawers are 13" wide x 10" deep. Eleven of the drawers are 11/4"
>deep, six are 3" deep. The chest stands about 52" high, sells for $118. Two
>of them hold all my collage papers, pen and ink supplies, beads, clasps,
>ribbon, natural found object (shells, leaves, pressed flowers, feathers),
>headbands, pre-cut boards, etc.