From:   The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting  On Behalf Of Eric
Alstrom (614) 593-1363
Sent:   Wednesday, May 07, 1997 7:38 AM
To:     BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:        Source for Japanese bookcloth

There is another place to try for Japanese bookcloth located in
Dallas, TX called Rising Sun Japanese Book Cloth. I have not
ordered anything from them, but they say they now have over sixty
different types of bookcloth (they only had 15 when they sent out
a complementary sample, but they are nice looking). The owner was
at the last GBW Standards in Pasadena for those who were there and
remember.  Their address is:

        Rising Sun Japanese Book Cloth
        P.O. Box 515331
        Dallas, Texas  75251