etching press wanted

Dear everybody!

My name is Paul Emmanuel and I am a visiting artist from Johannesburg, South
Africa.
I would dearly love to buy a small, second hand etching press. How I would
get it bach to South Africa, I don't know, but I will find a way.

If anyone has one they want to get rid of, or if you know of anyone who
wants to sell, please contact me. I will be in New York until 30/5/97.

Thanks!

Dieu Donne Papermill, Inc.
433 Broome Street
New York, NY 10013