Re: List changes (actually saving email)

>I'm surprised at the number of people who print out email. Why do you
>do this? You already have the perfect storage medium -- your harddisk,

I often print out mail for a couple of reasons.  I use e-mail at work, on a
shared computer, so I cannot save messages on the hard drive- only on a
floppy disk.  The disk gets full with about 300 messages on it. Also, I have
paper files at home so I often print something from the list, delete it from
the disk, and then I can store the paper copy at work or at home.

                                                        -Samantha
Samantha A. Couture
Preservation & Conservation
B31 Olin Library