Re: List changes (actually saving email- printing it out)

At 4:39 PM -0700 97/05/08, Maureen M Carey wrote:
>Hi all,
> I manage a rather large printing archive that covers the years from 1946
>- 1984. It's the archive of the Trianon Press, in France, best known for
>Wm. Blake reproductions by means of collotype printing and pochoir
>coloring.
>This press used printing methods that were not widely used in their day
>and barely used today. There is basic information on the processes but

Isn't this amazing... I was going to trash this message without reading it
because of its subject line, but then I opened it up anyway and read about
Trianon and its use of the collotype! Just when I thought that Trianon and
its archive had gone into oblivion...

I'll be talking to you offlist.

Luis Nadeau
NADEAUL@xxxxxxxxxxx