Re: Cutting Davey board

Computer stores carry balls filled with a sand like material to squeeze and
knead to strenthen hands.  Another item I like is a Cat's Paw  (1-800-CATS
PAW), used to resist opening the hand and strengthening the little used
extensor muscles.  However, the best insurance is still exercise to keep back
strong and erect.  Too many backs become weak with gravity pulling them into
a bent posture.  The other prevention is breaks to get circulation to arms
and spine--just arm movement and walking around help.  If anyone wants an
address for some exercise sheets e-mail me.  Lynne
Heimre@xxxxxxx