Re: List changes (actually saving email)

Michel Rogerson wrote:

> So what's this about, Harmon?  Does this mean I owe you $1,000 fo using

   Better read it again. It specifically says "available to Microsoft"
and means that they can't carry it on MS-Net without paying me.

--
Harmon Seaver hseaver@xxxxxxxxx hseaver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Facts an' facts, an' t'ings an' t'ings: dem's all a lotta fockin'