[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: List changes (actually saving email)
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: List changes (actually saving email)
- From: Michel Rogerson <michaelr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 9 May 1997 13:35:27 -0500
- In-reply-to: <01IIO0U9T4C00008SS@crcvms.unl.edu>
- Message-id: <199705091841.LAA20220@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On Fri, 9 May 1997, Harmon Seaver wrote:
> Michel Rogerson wrote:
> > So what's this about, Harmon? Does this mean I owe you $1,000 fo using
> Better read it again. It specifically says "available to Microsoft"
> and means that they can't carry it on MS-Net without paying me.
> Copyright, Harmon F. Seaver, 1997. License to distribute this post is
> available to Microsoft for US$1,000 per instance, or local equivalent.
Gee...I wish everything I spouted was important enough I thought it was
UNL Libraries, Book Repair Specialist
"...admits to being a life-long bibliophile...you know the
type--perpetual late fees on the library card, reading ten
books at once, and always trying to get you to read the one
he just finished..."
Love Library Bindery
Lincoln, NE 86588-0410