[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: List changes (actually saving email)
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: List changes (actually saving email)
- From: Harmon Seaver <hseaver@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 9 May 1997 13:51:36 -0500
- Message-id: <199705091852.LAA16101@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: Maddog Press
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Michel Rogerson wrote:
> Gee...I wish everything I spouted was important enough I thought it was
> worth $1,000...
Uhh, well, how about I give you lessons? Of course, there'll be a
slight (snicker) fee, but maybe if you apply yourself in a few years
you'll make the grade.
Harmon Seaver hseaver@xxxxxxxxx hseaver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Facts an' facts, an' t'ings an' t'ings: dem's all a lotta fockin'
bullshit. Hear me! Dere is no truth but de one truth, an' that is
de truth of Jah Rastafari." -- Sir Robert Marley, 1978
Copyright, Harmon F. Seaver, 1997. License to distribute this post is
available to Microsoft for US$1,000 per instance, or local equivalent.