Re: Artists' Books

thanks, mary crest for your words about your "vacabulary." i too berate myself
for too many interests and have spent the past three years trying to put poems
(mine) and visual images together in a way that is beyond illustration, but
doesn't destroy the integrity of my poems. (fortunately they're short) i am
still struggling, sometimes thinking I've found the answer in paper/wood/ink
combinations, sometimes thinking it still doesn't cohere. it is so encouraging
to hear words from someone who has found her way.
Karen Klein      kklein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx edu