Re: Artists' Books

I am a book artist who is completeing one-of-a-kind sculptural structures.  I
love creating the covers- painted canvas, folds, cut shapes.  Inside I add
poetry that I have written.  I too wonder at times what type of words to put
inside these structures.  I want the words and images to enhance the outside.
I know that simplicity is a good idea; at times I get too involved so I
question if all the choices are at opposition with one another.  I like hearing
others ideas on text and context. Marcia Buch  buch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx