Book Arts - Text

I guess I'm not a REAL binder because the binding, to me, is simply a "case"
( either traditional or innovative) to hold the test and illustrations
together - to enhance, but not an end in itself.

For those who seem to be voicing anxieties as to what to write about, the
advice I can give from my experience, would be to look around your own
environment - nature, local history, travels, children's books, poetry, etc.
It doesn't have to be 150 pages with professorial text, just something YOU
find interesting. It could even be on bookbinding, or the binding of the book
you are doing.

Once you have gotten Book #1 behind you, you may find the ideas coming faster
than you can produce.

Good luck.

Jane Conneen  lfarmpress@xxxxxxx